Oneness

If light hits every point on a mirror why is the image only flipped right/left? - Mondo

Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's on!

I made plans to meet my Son in Bishop over Memorial Day weekend. They're having "Mule Days" that weekend, so the hotels are getting booked up. But, I was able to find a room with two queen size beds (we're both tall) on the second floor. So, we (hopefully) won't have to listen to any partiers stompin' around all night.

I'm bringin' a couple of guitars so that we can do some strumming and make some music. I have some "fake books" and, of course, binders of Blues tunes. I'll bring a couple of harps, even though I've mostly given up on learning to play. They're still fun. I just don't seem willing to dedicate the time necessary to get even moderately able to honk out a tune on one.

Still, it will be a great time. I miss my kids, especially the two that are so far away. This will be a good time and we'll probably do some fun stuff while there. I think this is the main event in Bishop each year and, so, there should be a boat load of goings on.